This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.glenssurplus.com, as operated by Glen’s Surplus Sales INC. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our web site:
– See what data we have collected about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have collected about you.
– Request that we delete any data we have collected about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of data we have collected about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the left of the address bar in your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Credit Card information
We do not store your credit card information. When you purchase an item through our website, and pay via Credit Card, this information is securely encrypted, and transmitted to our merchant provider (PayPal). It is never stored, or saved on our servers.
If you call and place a credit card order, we do not store your credit card information for future purchases, unless you specifically ask for us to do so.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Please Take a moment and read our Terms of Service